About Rajahpravartani Vati
Raja Pravartani Vati (also spelled as Rajah Pravartini Vati and called as Kasisadi Vati) is an ayurvedic medicine that promotes women’s health. It main effects appear on uterus and ovaries. It is likely to stimulate the ovulation and corrects the ovarian functions. It also promotes the menstrual discharge due to its emmenagogue action. It is helpful in overcoming amenorrhea, oligomenorrhea, dysmenorrhea associated with light menstruation or scanty periods and backache during menstruation. It is beneficial when patient feel outflow obstruction during menstruation.
- Elwa (Musabbar) – Aloe Vera (Indian Aloe) Extract
- Roasted Hing (Asafetida) – Ferula Assa-Foetida)
- Shuddha Tankan (Tankan Bhasma)
- Shuddha Kasis (or Kasis Bhasma)
- Ghritkumari Ras – Aloe Vera Juice