About Prabhakar Vati
Dhooptapeshwar established in the pre independence in the state of Maharastra. It has established it self as a unique product in the ayurveda market. Batch to batch performance and complete purity and safety are assured through the application of advanced pharmaceutical technology at every stage of manufacture. ISO 9001: 2000 certification awarded for design, manufacture and marketing of herbal health care products. Dhooptapeshwar uses the tools of modern science to create pharmaceutical-grade Ayurveda products. Today, these products have found acceptance with medical fraternities and serve the health and personal care needs of consumers in global markets.
Prabhakar Vati is a tablet, used in Ayurvedic treatment of heart diseases. It contains mineral origin ingredients and hence should only be taken under a doctor’s prescription.
- It is a cardiac tonic.
- It has antianginal and cardio protective activities.
- It gives strength to heart and lungs.
- It gives relief in palpitation, irregular heartbeat, and chest pain.
- It improves hemoglobin level.
- It helps to get better sleep.
Ingredients of Prabhakar Vati
- Makshika Bhasma – Bhasma of Copper-Iron Pyrite
- Loha Bhasma – Bhasma prepared from Iron
- Abhraka Bhasma – Purified and processed Mica
- Tugakshiri – Bambusa bambos
- Shuddha Shilajatu – Asphaltum
- Water decoction of Arjuna – terminalia arjuna